Accommodation in Hoedspruit and Greater Kruger National Park
After 40 years in the industry, a booking office was opened in Hoedspruit at the Kamogelo Tourist Centre Shop No.18 by Anthony Battaliou. Hoedspruit Online will assist you to make the right choice for your accommodation in the greater Hoedspruit area. For more options go to www.hoedspruitonline.co.za/accommodation
• Fully inclusive Big5 Safari Lodges in Greater Kruger National Park
• Affordable Self-Catering Lodges in Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate
• Reasonably priced Hoedspruit Lodges offering B&B
• Inexpensive Guest Houses in Hoedspruit
Hoedspruit Online can organize your safari park holiday
• Romantic Weekend
• Weddings - proposals – anniversaries
• Birthday celebrations
• Honeymoon or Buddymoon
• Wildlife African Safari in an open safari vehicle
• Relaxing weekend in the Lowveld
Hoedspruit has many tourist attractions
• Restaurants, coffee shops, bush pub’s
• Hot Air Ballooning and helicopter flips
• Quad Bike Safaris
• Blyde Canyon Dam Boat Cruises
• Hoedspruit Reptile and Snake Park
• Moholoholo Animal Rehabilitation Centre
• The Panorama Route
• Blyde River Canyon
For more information contact me directly on email@example.com
I have an office - shop 18 at the Kamogelo Tourist Centre in Hoedspruit, Limpopo South Africa
Orpen Gate Kruger National Park ...
Kruger Park (SanParks) is the largest Big Five safari park game reserve in South Africa. The park is only a 50-minute drive from Hoedspruit and Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport through the Orpen Gate. There is an extensive tarred and gravel road network from where you can explore Kruger National Park on a self-drive safari or get a Hoedspruit Safari tour operator to take you on a guided safari. Big5 sightings are common along with wild dogs, hyena, cheetah, and many of the plains game.
Your day trip can include a picnic at the Timbavati picnic site or you can visit Satara Rest Camp, Olifants Rest Camp or Letaba Rest Camp (visit the Elephant Museum). All the Rest Camps have restaurants and fuel stations. You can return to Hoedspruit via the Phalaborwa Gate or the Orpen Gate.
The Panorama Route
Start the Panorama Route from the Blyde River Canyon, the world's third largest canyon. Activities in and around the Blyde Canyon and Hoedspruit in the Limpopo Province South Africa include:
• Hiking and sightseeing in the Blyde Canyon
• Boat Cruise on the Blyde Canyon Dam
• Kloofing, Quad Biking and Tubing
• Micro Light, Hot Air Ballooning and Helicopter flights
Drive through the JG Strydom tunnels on your way to Graskop, a quaint gold mining town from a bygone
era. Your Panorama Route tour will take to you to
• God’s Window, where you can view canyons, rock formations, waterfalls, and Kruger National Park 900m below
• The Three Rondavels also known as The Three Sisters rock formations.
• The Mac Mac, Lisbon and Berlin Falls have drops offs varying from 60m to 90m
• Bourke Luck Potholes, a remarkable geological phenomena created over millennia
On your way back stop over at the Echo Caves, a National Monument, that has daily guided tours. These caves are some of the oldest in the world, stretching over 40km into the mountain side.
On your way back to Hoedspruit you can visit the:
• Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
• Hoedspruit Reptile and Snake Park
Both education centers offer daily tours.
For the more adventurous you can drive up to the top of Mariepskop, one of the highest points - 1950 meters above sea level - in the Northern Drakensberg from where you can see the Blyde Canyon and Kruger National Park below. A 4x4 is advised as the pass winds its way to the top. For more info on the Panorama Route https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik/panorama_route
Hoedspruit Online is your safari park booking agent – what are you looking for and how can we help you?
Affordable Safari Lodges in Hoedspruit
Reasonably priced accommodation in Hoedspruit.
Accommodation near Hoedspruit.
Accommodation near Kruger Park.
Private Camps in Kruger National Park.
Safari lodges in Greater Kruger National Park
Hoedspruit Safari Lodges
Hoedspruit self-catering lodges
Hoedspruit B&B lodges Hoedspruit Online has many options in Kruger National Park, Thornybush Nature Reserve, Balule Private Nature Reserve, Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Karongwe Game Reserve, Guernsey Nature Reserve and Rietspruit Nature Reserve, all within easy reach from Hoedspruit and Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport. South Africa’s largest safari park, Kruger National Park is only 65 km from Hoedspruit and Hoedspruit Airport through the Orpen Gate. Hoedspruit Online has a variety of Lodge options:
• All inclusive tented safari lodges
• Affordable self-catering and B&B lodges
All the above options also have exclusive use options as well. Hoedspruit Online can organize your safari holiday:
• Honeymoon, buddymoon or weddings.
• Birthday celebrations.
• Wild African Big Five safari.
• Relaxing weekend in the Lowveld.
Bed and Breakfasts
What's happening in Hoedspruit?
Find out what's hot and not in Hoedspruit and the Greater Kruger Park today!